Monday, September 1, 2008

Swear needs an update.

A small one, at least.

Here's my beef for the day. I'm a west-coaster. I don't enjoy hurricane season looming over my head. I think Ed Hardy shirts are tacky,and I'm not too jazzed about having to come within 3 feet of some people to determine whether or not they are homeless. I'm spending 3 times as much as is normal on groceries, and I am so far from home it's not even funny.

The upside:

I've been planted here, and so I bloom accordingly.
I'm in touch with the Kumu Hula starting the new keiki halau, because I WILL be back in Honolulu in the next few years.
I'm tough as all get out.

My husband wants to retire to San Sebastian. I guess he'll cook and I'll teach English. Can we pass as Basque?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I don't even know who Ed Hardy is.

And I'm not overly fond of evacuations, either.

Nissa said...

I think our stamp queen is becoming a looming figure.

I gotta axe her.

Maybe Amber can make us a composition notebook-like header, we seemed to write more when we were trashy.