Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm not touching you

You know that sibling backseat of the car annoyance?  The finger pointed directly at you, spiraling mere fractions of an inch from your skin/book/jacket?  My insides feel like a big ol' "I'm not touching you" victim.

Hurricane - go away.  Don't come back.  You're not welcome here.  Ever.

Headache - see above.  I cannot function as a mom, much less human when I cannot bear light, sound, or quick movements.

Ah, and here's a little known fact:

A night off does not actually constitute a night "off" when I return to every dish in the house filthy and cluttering the counters and sink.  Especially when the next day is duty day.

I need a big ol' ray of good somewhere.  Where's my curly red-haired wig and shaggy dog when I need 'em?

2 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

*poke poke*
I heart you.

FoxFamilyFive said...

"A night off does not actually constitute a night "off" when I return to every dish in the house filthy and cluttering the counters and sink. Especially when the next day is duty day."

Could you share this little tidbit with my darling husband? *snort*